Limcee Chewable Tablet- 15-Orange-
Includes all taxes
Manufactured By: Abbott
100% Authentic Products
Limcee Tablet is a supplement of vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) that restores the nutritional deficiency of vitamin C in the body and helps in improving the overall health of an individual. Vitamin C is a known antioxidant that helps maintain healthy skin, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. It also protects the cells of your body from damage. This medicine is used if your diet does not provide enough vitamin C as well as to treat certain conditions caused due to vitamin C deficiency in the body.
Low level of vitamin C is often associated with infections, bleeding gums, scurvy, poor wound healing, muscle degeneration, and nerve damage. Scurvy is a condition characterized by general weakness, anaemia, gingivitis (gum disease), and skin haemorrhages caused by a prolonged deficiency of vitamin C in the diet.
This medicine may be only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes making changes to your diet and taking other vitamin supplements. Learn about the foods you should eat to make sure you get enough vitamin C in your diet. You should not take more or use it for longer than recommended.
Limcee Tablet is generally safe with little or no side effects. Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know about any other medicines that you are taking. Some other medicines can decrease the absorption of vitamin C or interact with it. It is important to ask advice from the doctor before you take any other vitamin supplements.
Composition of Limcee Tablet:
Vitamin C / Ascorbic acid
Uses and benefits of Limcee Tablet:
- Vitamin C deficiency: It helps in the prevention and treatment of vitamin C deficiency and its associated symptoms and conditions such as scurvy
- Antioxidant: It protects the body from various harmful effects of free radicals, pollutants, and toxins
- Immunity booster: It boosts your immunity and improves the response of the human body to infections. This helps you lead a more healthy, disease-free, and better quality of life
- Healthy skin: It can be taken in better management of skin problems such as acne or pimples. It makes your skin look younger and helps reduce the ageing of the skin
- Wound healing: It promotes wound healing and skin repair
- Iron absorption: It enhances the absorption of iron from food
- Nutritional supplement: It may be used as a nutritional supplement in disorders like diabetes, stroke, heart diseases, and eye diseases among others
Side Effects of Limcee Tablet:
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Let your doctor know if they continue or bother you.
- Stomach pain
How to take Limcee Tablet:
This medicine is to be taken by mouth. Chew it completely before swallowing. Check the label for directions before taking it. Take it with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. If it upsets your stomach take it with food. Do not take it more often than directed.
- Take a good diet. Some foods that are rich in vitamin C include amla, citrus fruits like orange, kiwi, lemon, guava, papaya, and vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, capsicum, tomatoes, and other leafy vegetables
- Take the medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication
- Do not use Limcee tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking it
- Store at room temperature (not exceeding 25°C)
- Protect from moisture
- Keep out of reach of children
*The contents of this product like information, graphics, images and other description is for informational purposes only. Please consult your doctor or physician for personalized medical advice.