Zincovit Tablet- 15
Includes all taxes
Manufactured By: Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
100% Authentic Products
It contains vitamins A, B complex, C, D, and E along with minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc, and Grape seed extracts. It is a nutritional supplement that restores the amount of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health.
Vitamins and minerals present in Zincovit tablet are essential for the proper functioning of the heart, nervous system and also boost immunity. Grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections.
Take Zincovit Tablet as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and skin rash. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
- Vitamin A: 600 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 18 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 1 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 150 mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 1 mcg
- Vitamin C: 40 mg
- Vitamin D3: 5 mcg
- Vitamin E: 10 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- Magnesium: 3 mg
- Manganese: 250 mcg
- Iodine: 100 mcg
- Copper: 30 mcg
- Selenium: 30 mcg
- Chromium: 25 mcg
- Grape seed extract: 50 mg
Key benefits/uses of Zincovit Tablet:
- Strengthens the immune system and helps fight immune deficiency disorders
- Treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and enhances the absorption of iron in the body
- Improves appetite
- Helps ensure quick recovery from illnesses
- Helps to counter fatigue
- Useful during pregnancy and after surgeries
- Important for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Improves general health and overall well-being
Directions for use:
This tablet is advised to be taken as per your doctor's advice. Usually, one tablet per day, preferably after meals, is recommended to fight nutritional deficiencies.
Quick tips for Zincovit Tablet:
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use Zincovit Tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking Zincovit tablet.
Side-effects of Zincovit Tablet:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
Storage and safety information:
- Store at room temperature between 25 to 30°C.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If you have any existing medical conditions or other medications, consult your doctor before taking the medication. If you notice any unusual reactions after taking the medication, discontinue use and seek medical help. Check the expiration date before use. Keep it away from the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place.
How to use:
Take the dosage as prescribed by your physician.
How it works:
Helps in strengthening the immunity system of the body so that it can fight against infections. Replenishes the body’s need for essential vitamins and minerals. Good for a speedy recovery after surgery and pregnancy. Maintains a healthy metabolism and improves appetite. Has a balanced nutritional (vitamins and minerals) dose that helps reduce body fatigue.
*The contents of this product like information, graphics, images and other description is for informational purposes only. Please consult your doctor or physician for personalized medical advice.