Uprise-D3 60K Capsule- 8
8 Capsule in a strip
Includes all taxes
Manufactured By: Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Composition: Vitamin D3 (60000IU)
100% Authentic Products
It is used to treat bone problems and to aid the growth and development of bones. The capsule contains Vitamin D3, a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the gut to absorb calcium from food and the body to maintain adequate levels of two minerals essential for bone health, calcium and phosphorus. This further enables the body to preserve bone health.
Vitamin D is made by the body when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Sunscreen, protective clothing, limited exposure to sunlight, dark skin, and age may reduce the absorption of sunlight. This may prevent the production of Vitamin D in the body and cause Vitamin D3 Deficiency. Thus, Vitamin D3 in this capsule is essential for calcium absorption in the body. This vitamin is an essential component in our body, which helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphates from the bowel.
Lack of Vitamin D can make you prone to numerous health complications such as osteoporosis, infections, allergies, autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular diseases, tuberculosis, depression, and even cancer. In addition, low levels of Vitamin D can also cause certain bone diseases like osteomalacia (softening of the bones) and rickets (a condition in which the mineralization of the bone tissue does not occur properly, leading to bone softening and bone deformities).
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) recommends a daily supplement of 400 IU/day of Vitamin D3 for Indians with an emphasis on outdoor activities to achieve adequate amounts of Vitamin D. If you are not meeting your daily requirement of Vitamin D3 or are suffering from Vitamin D3 deficiency, supplements that contain Vitamin D3, such as Uprise-D3 60K Capsule, should be taken.
Cholecalciferol IP (Vitamin D3): 1.5 mg or 60,000 IU (International units)
Key benefits/uses of Uprise-D3 60K Capsule:
- Treats Vitamin D3 deficiency
- Improves Vitamin D3 levels in the body caused by inadequate absorption of Vitamin D3 by the digestive tract (due to conditions like Crohn’s disease, celiac disease, and cystic fibrosis)
- Assists in building and keeping the bones & teeth strong
- Improves bone density, aiding in the treatment of symptoms such as bone pain and back pain
- Helps to maintain bone function and mitigate pain in the legs, ribs, and joints
- Reduces fatigue/stress and increases resistance against infection
- Helps to build your immunity and helps you fight various bacterial and viral infections
- Improves the level of Vitamin D3 in people with fat malabsorption whose intestine fails to absorb fat from the diet
- Helps improve muscle pain caused due to lack of Vitamin D3 in the body
- Aids in the regulation of several neurological and metabolic pathways by acting on Vitamin D receptors in the brain tissue
- Used as a health supplement for patients with diabetic complications and cardiovascular diseases
Direction for use:
Take this capsule as directed by your physician. You need to take one dose, once a week or as advised by your doctor. Being a fat-soluble vitamin, Vitamin D requires fat to be absorbed by our body in the absence of which, there is an incomplete absorption. You can take Vitamin D3 supplements:
1. With the largest meal of the day (lunch or dinner): Taking Vitamin D with the largest meal of the day increases the levels of Vitamin D in your blood by 50%. This is because the largest meal of the day contains the most amount of fats, helping in the absorption of the vitamin.
2. With milk: If not with the largest meal of the day, you can take your Vitamin D supplements with milk. Milk also contains magnesium which promotes the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins.
Quick tips for Uprise-D3 60K Capsule:
- These supplements should not be taken on an empty stomach or in between the meals like most medicines. To ensure optimum absorption, take these supplements correctly.
- Vitamin D3 supplements may interact with several medications. For example, corticosteroids can reduce calcium absorption, which results in impaired Vitamin D metabolism. So, talk to your doctor about the medications you are taking.
- For effective results, it is wise to consult your doctor who will weigh the pros and cons of the medicine and then recommend the right dosage and type of supplement.
- The deficiency of Vitamin D3 can be fixed by loading up your intake of Vitamin D either through diet or through sunlight and supplements.
- In case you miss a dose of Uprise-D3 60k Capsule, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take your next dose at the scheduled time.
Side-effects of Uprise-D3 60K capsule:
Although rare, levels of Vitamin D can exceed normal limits in the body. It usually happens due to an overdose of Vitamin D supplements. As the levels of Vitamin D in the blood becomes high, the free Vitamin D causes increased absorption of calcium from the digestive system, increasing the calcium levels in the blood (hypercalcemia). In severe cases, it can lead to kidney failure and artery calcification (hardening of the arteries due to calcium deposition).
Safety and storage information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Use under medical supervision.
*The contents of this product like information, graphics, images and other description is for informational purposes only. Please consult your doctor or physician for personalized medical advice.